Sweet Lips - Webb Pierce

Sweet Lips
 

Written by: Webb Pierce, Douglas Tubb, Wayne Walker

Sweet Lips Lyrics

Your sweet, sweet lips that kiss so sweetly
Yet each kiss leaves a bitter memory
Your sweet, sweet lips fool me completely
And each time you lie I want to cry that I don't wanna be free


I tell myself were through that I'm walking out on you
And I'm going to make you my old use-to-be
But each time I reach the door I stop for one kiss more
And it tears the heart right out of me

Sweet, sweet lips that kiss so sweetly
Yet each kiss leaves a bitter memory
Your sweet, sweet lips fool me completely
And each time you lie I'm gonna cry that I don't wanna be free

Sweet Lips Singers

1. Webb Pierce (billboard hot 100) April 1961 (First recording on December 4, 1960)

2. Carl Smith February 1962


Click Image to Go:

Share this song with your friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment