If You Cry True Love - Drifters

If You Cry True Love
 

Written By: Doc Pomus, Mort Shuman

If You Cry True Love Lyrics

(Bom, bom, bom)

If you cry, I think my heart would break
That would be much more than I could take
And if I saw a tear fall from your eye
Darling, don't you know that I would die

True love

If you cry, I don't know what I'll do
Baby, 'cause I'm so in love with you
And if I knew that I had caused you pain
My tears would fall like the rain

If You Cry True Love Singers

1. The Drifters with Ben E. King as vocal (Billboard hit 1960) (First recording on July 9, 1959) September 18, 1959
The Drifters 1959

2. The Kaye Sisters with Wally Stott and His Orchestra October 1959 3. The Mudlarks December 1959 4. Terry, Carl & Derrick 1970



Click Image to Go:

Share this song with your friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment