Let's Try Again - Clyde McPhatter

Let's Try Again
 

Let's Try Again Lyrics

Let's make a go
Of the love we used to share
That love will grow and grow
If you just say you care
I know I know
The reasons why we didn't make it then
So come on darlin', let's try again

I've been so wrong
Darling I apologize
It took me so long
But I finally realize
I can't go on
'Til I know love's around the bend
Come on darlin let's try again

I've been a fool to ever look at someone new
A fool forever hurting you
Oh but I've gone to school
And honey, now I know the score
It's you it's you it's you that I adore

So take my hand
Put your trust in me somehow
Please understand
I'v? got to have you now
I love you and
I know that our love shouldn't end
Come on darlin', let's try again

Oh come on baby
Let's try again

Let's Try Again Singers

Clyde McPhatter (Billboard hit 1960) 1960



Click Image to Go:

Share this song with your friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment