Dance with Me - Drifters

Dance with Me
 

Written By: George Treadwell, Irving Nahan, Jerry Leiber, Lewis C. Lebish, Mike Stoller

Dance with Me Lyrics

Dance with me
Oh hold me closer, closer and closer
Much closer while the music plays

My little darlin'
Won't you dance with me?
Oh hold me tighter, tighter and tighter
Much tighter while the rhythm sways

Hmm put your lips to mine
While the music blends
We're no longer strangers
Now we're more than friends so

Dance with me
Dance with me closer, closer and closer
And maybe we'll be lovers when the music ends


Darlin' won't you please, oh
Darlin' won't you please, oh
Darlin' won't you please?
Oh yeah
Oh oh oh

Dance with Me Singers

1. The Drifters with Ben E. King as vocal (Billboard hit 1960) (First recording on July 9, 1959) September 18, 1959
The Drifters 1959

2. The Fauns with Orchestra directed by Eddie Cash, Jr. 1960 3. Carla Thomas July 1961 4. Billy J. Kramer with The Dakotas December 1963 5. The Kestrels - Accompaniment directed by Johnny Keating December 1963 6. Engelbert Humperdinck November 1967 7. Ken Ard and B.J. Crosby with Adrian Bailey, Frederick B. Owens, Victor Trent Cook May 30, 1995 8. Jerry Williams 1996 9. Tuck & Patti September 29, 1998 10. Like A Tim & Gina V. D'Orio May 2004



Click Image to Go:

Share this song with your friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment