Next Time - Ernest Tubb

Next Time
 

Next Time Lyrics

There'll never be another one
To ever hurt me like you've done
I'll wait until I'm sure next time

I won't wear my heart up on my sleeve
I'll hide my feelings, won't believe
The words I love you, tell the church bells chime

Next time I won't fall
The first time that love calls
I'll wait till I'm sure
That I will be loved in return
And I won't forget
Heartaches I've earned


The rules of love just don't apply
To me no more I'd rather die
Then trust my heart
And get it broke again

Now I may turn down one or two
If there's a doubt they won't be true
Next time I play this game
I wanna win

Next Time Singers

Ernest Tubb (Billboard hit 1960) 1960
ernest-tubb



Click Image to Go:

Share this song with your friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment